N94-V is a photopolymer offset plate for the newspaper industry. Thanks to its UV-ink printing capabilities, N94-V opens up new possibilities for semi-commercial printing applications.
N94-V has arrived and the newspaper industry will never be the same. These photopolymer offset plates address the exact demands of today’s newspaper printers. N94-V is sensitized for visible lasers emitting at 405 nm, which brings enhanced imaging and processing latitude.
While newspapers often are printed at night, printing engines don’t sleep during daytime. Semi-commercial printing is necessary in the newspaper industry, for a bigger return on investment. N94-V is fit for the job, thanks to its UV-ink printing capabilities.
- Compatible with high-speed violet newspaper engines
- Improved image quality and working latitude (pre-heat and on-press)
- Run length of over 300,000
- Most robust photopolymer plate on the market
- Suitable for use with metallic and UV inks