Unique in its class, Avatar T-CF is a non-ablative chem-free thermal printing plate that does not require pre-heating and offers outstanding performance. This plate covers an extensive range of demanding newspaper printing applications.
Expect supreme image quality, productivity and versatility with a minimal ecological footprint – discover Avatar T-CF, Agfa’s robust pre-heat-free, chem-free photopolymer printing plate.
Unique in its class Avatar T-CF combines an image quality of 200 lpi (1,200/1,270 dpi), and a run length of up to 350,000 revolutions with predictable, low dot gain and compatibility with most thermal platesetters on the market, as well as the Adamas clean-out unit.
The printing plate covers a wide range of applications produced in newspaper printing plants today, like daily and weekly newspapers, special interest editions or magazine-like products.
- Patented ThermoLink technology provides robustness, high image quality and optimal press performance.
- Run lengths of up to 350,000 copies (75,000 copies with UV inks)
- Designed to cover an extensive range of demanding newspaper applications
- Daylight safety with an imaging resolution of up to 200 lpi (1,200/1,270 dpi)
- Compatible with most thermal platesetters on the market
- No ablation control required
- High-sensitive, high-contrast, chem-free printing plate
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation that focuses on ecology, economy, and extra convenience—or ECO³. Our hardware, software and consumables make your prepress and printing operations cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain.
The ultimate goal? More value for your entire printing business!