Arigi Eco Sol Match Ink Sets
Arigi Eco Sol Match Set Range of eco-solvent inks provide plug and play replacements for a range of printers including Roland, Mimaki and Mutoh. Completely compatible and color-matched!
Arigi Eco Sol Match Set inks are specifically designed to closely emulate key features of original inks to give continued outstanding performance. By matching aspects such as color, drying characteristics and density, users can continue to utilize their existing settings and profiles while benefiting from the outstanding value Agfa inks offer.
- Premium eco-solvent inks
- Low odour
- Plug & play
- Cartridges and bulk products
- Color-matched: Change over without the need for adjustment of color profiles.
- Complete compatibility: Hot swap the inks from the OEM equivalent with confidence due to 100% chemical compatibility.
- Outstanding resistance: Outstanding scratch and chemical resistance and excellent light-fastness for long-term outdoor applications.
- Fast drying: Optimised drying properties ensure precise dot control and image quality even at the fastest print settings. Perfectly suited for high speed roll-to-roll printing.
- Printing stability: Consistent, reliable jetting through the full range of print speeds and modes.
- User-friendliness: Use of low-odor solvents make for a very user-friendly working environment.
|Arigi Match Set Ink||Packaging Available||Compatible Original Ink||Printers|
|Arigi R||1 liter bottles||Roland Eco Max||Roland RS, SJ, VP, EX, XC, VS, XE (Pro II & III)|
|Arigi RX2||1 liter bottles & 440 ml cartridges||Roland Eco Max 2||Roland XF, XR, SPi and VSi|
|Arigi M21||1 liter bottles & 440 ml cartridges||Mimaki SS21||Mimaki JV300, JV33 &CJV|
|Arigi R||1 liter bottles||Mutoh Eco Ultra||Mutoh ValueJet 1204, 1304, 1604, 1608, 1614|
Arigi Match Set Inks can also be used on other printers with Epson head technology:
- Arigi Eco Sol R: Compatible with Epson DX4, DX5 and DX6 print heads
- Arigi Eco Sol RX2 and M21: Compatible with Epson DX5, DX6 and DX7 print heads
|Arigi Match Set Ink||Packaging Available||Colors|
|Arigi R||1 liter bottles||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan and Light Magenta|
|Arigi RX2||1 liter bottles& 440 ml cartridges||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan and Light Magenta|
|Arigi M21||1 liter bottles& 440 ml cartridges||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan and Light Magenta|
The Arigi Match Set Inks are compatible with Arigi Eco Sol Flush, which is available in 1 liter and 220 ml cartridges
The Arigi Eco Sol Match Set inks can be used for printing on a broad range of substrates, including:
- A wide variety of PVC self-adhesive vinyl including monomeric, polymeric and cast PVC films
- PVC-coated materials and tarpaulins
- Eco-solvent compatible textiles
- Papers including blueback
- Many, many more!
Note that it is strongly recommended to test each individual substrate for print quality before using it for production printing.
Material Safety Data Sheets for Arigi Eco Sol Match inks and Arigi Eco Sol Flush are available according to EC regulation 1907/2006, informing in detail about all relevant safety data, including labelling according to the present EEC regulations as to health and safety labelling requirements. Such health and safety data may also be derived from the respective label.